Australian Psychological Society
- Addictions Resources and information for the public on substance abuse, gambling and other addictions.
- Child sexual abuse Resources and information including the 2013 Royal Commission into Institutionalised Responses to Child Sexual Abuse.
- Depression Information and resources for the public on depression in adolescents and adults.
- DSM-5 Information, resources and professional development on the controversies and revisions in the new DSM-5.
- Psychology, climate change and the environment Information and resources showing psychology’s important contribution to the issue of climate change and the environment.
- Psychological assistance with natural disasters The APS has played a significant role in the response to recent natural disasters, and has developed a range of information and resources to assist psychologists, other health professionals and individuals in disaster-affected communities in the preparation and recovery processes.
- Stress and wellbeing Learning to handle stress in healthy ways is very important. Fortunately, it is easy to learn simple techniques that help.