credit card direct
The Direct Express Debit MasterCard card
is a safer, more convenient way to receive federal benefits.
Experience the safety of receiving your monthly benefits on a prepaid debit card. No more waiting for the mail. Your monthly benefits will be available on your payment day – on time, every time. Want to know more? Click Here!
- Safe. No need to carry large amounts of cash and no risk of lost or stolen checks.
- Convenient. Make purchases and get cash anywhere Debit MasterCard card is accepted.
- Recommended. The U.S. Department of the Treasury requires all benefit payments be made electronically.
No bank account? No problem! Anyone receiving a federal benefit payment can enroll, even if you don’t have a bank account. Call us today at 1-800-333-1795 and sign up to receive your payments on the Direct Express card.
Log in to check your balance, view account activity, transfer funds, and use a variety of additional services.
Direct Express will never contact you
by phone, email or text message to ask you for your card number, password, PIN or security code.
If you have responded to any communication asking you to provide any card or personal information, please inform Direct Express customer service immediately by calling the number on
the back of your card.
Convenient Customer Service
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Call 1.888.741.1115 (Toll-Free)
For Customer Service Outside the U.S. call: 1.765.778.6290 (Collect)
- Check your balance/hear transaction history.
- Select or change your PIN.
- Ask questions about card use.
- Dispute a transaction.
- Report lost or stolen cards.
- Set up optional services.
The Direct Express Debit MasterCard card is issued by Comerica Bank, pursuant to a license by MasterCard International Incorporated.
MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trade marks of MasterCard International Incorporated.