0% Balance Transfer Fee Credit Card
Our card with no balance transfer fee.
If you’ve got balances on other cards and you’re paying a higher rate of interest, then our 0% Balance Transfer Fee Card could make the difference.
- 0% interest on balance transfers for up to 24 months from account opening. 0% balance transfer fee. We may offer you a 0% interest period of 21 or 15 months instead depending on your individual circumstances.
- 0% interest on money transfers for 12 months from account opening. 3.94% money transfer fee.
- These offers apply to any transfers made within the first 90 days of opening your account, if you make your minimum repayments on time and in full each month. You can transfer up to 95% of your available credit limit.
- Representative rate 18.9%APR (variable)
- Interest rate on purchases 18.9% p.a. (variable)
- Assumed credit limit £1,200
Why choose a Tesco Bank Credit Card
- Apply online in just 10 minutes and get a decision in 60 seconds
- Pay with contactless – make spending even simpler for purchases up to £30 How to use contactless
- Collect Tesco Clubcard points wherever you use your card Terms apply
- Quick and easy payments with Apple Pay Find out more
Transfer your balance with no fee
It can take longer than you’d hoped to pay off a store or credit card, especially if you’re paying a higher rate of interest. And if you’re managing more than one, it can be hard to keep on top of it. You could simplify things by moving outstanding balances to our 0% Balance Transfer Fee Card.
Then you can enjoy a 0% interest period for up to 24 months from account opening with no fee to pay on balance transfers.
Our UK teams are here for you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Yes, even Christmas day.
Other customers have been asking:
Looking for something else?
Key product information
Some things to remember
- 0% interest rates apply from the day you opened your account
- Your credit limit, APR and introductory offer period may vary subject to your individual circumstances
- To benefit from this 0% period you must make your minimum payments in full, on time each month
- You can transfer up to 95% of your credit limit. You won’t be able to transfer a balance between Tesco Bank credit cards
- Our credit facilities are available to over 18s and UK residents only, subject to status
Before applying, you should review the Summary Box (PDF) for this product:
Tesco Bank Credit Cards are provided by: Tesco Bank, PO Box 27028, Glasgow, G2 9FT
What is APR?
APR stands for Annual Percentage Rate. It shows you how much your borrowing will cost over the period of an average year, over the term of your debt. It also helps you compare different cards on the market.
After a 0% period, the amount of interest you’ll need to pay on any outstanding balances will be determined by the APR. Don’t forget that the length of 0% period on your purchases and balance transfers might be different.
Collecting Clubcard points
How to collect Clubcard points with your Tesco Bank Clubcard Credit Card
It’s simple: use your Clubcard Credit Card wherever you see the Mastercard logo. You’ll collect points on almost everything you buy.
- For the Premium Credit Card you collect 1 Clubcard point for every £1 spent (£1 minimum) in Tesco and 1 point for every £4 spent (£4 minimum) outside Tesco in each purchase transaction
- For all our other credit cards you collect 1 Clubcard point for every £4 spent (£4 minimum) in Tesco and 1 point for every £8 spent (£8 minimum) outside Tesco in each purchase transaction
- There are some products at Tesco you can’t collect points on. Find out more about collecting points at the Tesco Clubcard website. Clubcard points also can’t be collected on Tesco Travel Money purchases
- Collection rates are subject to change
- You must have available credit
- The Tesco Clubcard Scheme is administered by Tesco Stores Limited, Tesco House, Shire Park, Kestrel Way, Welwyn Garden City, AL7 1GA, who are responsible for fulfilling points.